EMD OFFROAD ONLINE LINK OFFLINE?.

Dealer Rants. Make sure of your facts first. No Replies to topics until the dealer has responded

Moderator: Streak450

william.van-coller
Intermediate
Intermediate

EMD OFFROAD ONLINE LINK OFFLINE?.

Postby william.van-coller » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:26 am

:( I'm getting the zig with SA suppliers and the lack of web browzing or availability!..

I realise to itemize and list every item is a lot of work, but hey, this is the 21st century!.
It would be so much easier if you see the item, click and buy it!..

It becomes a major searching exercise to find anything in SA--and on top of that , places like Russell Campbell , EMD now, FCR suspensions-try and find any items on their websites!..-IF you can find the website!..

COULD we possibly compose a new topic page on this forum, where each one of us can post suppliers' names, and who supplies what-: i.e. under the heading: "Steering Dampers"--XXXXXX..
Or "Waterless Coolant".., "Forks Valving"-- etc.

Cheers,
Coyote
Beta 300RR, Husqvarna wr300, KDX220, XT660X.
Russmann
Mods
Mods

Re: EMD OFFROAD ONLINE LINK OFFLINE?.

Postby Russmann » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:46 pm

I will forward this to EMD Racing, for attention Attie, I think they are the retailer of the online store
Offroadonline

Re: EMD OFFROAD ONLINE LINK OFFLINE?.

Postby Offroadonline » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:39 pm

Hi All

We do take note of your frustration and would like to assist where possible.

Unfortunately the market in S.A is extremely small compared to first world countries and also compared to members part taking in the sport in relation to S.A's population. It is there for extremely difficult to validate a huge investment into systems development where the investor likely won't see sufficient returns on the said investment.

You are welcome to visit http://www.offroadonline.co.za and inquire about stock availability via email info@offroadonline.co.za

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions regarding this and will strive to improve the system on a continues basis.

Be assured of our best intentions at all times.

Kind regards
Offroadonline.

Return to “Dealer / Supplier Rants”